23 Nov Community and Collaboration in the Real Estate Investing World, with Damon Remy
Damon Remy is the Chief Everything Officer of REI BlackBook. Before launching REI BlackBook, he painfully worked a J.O.B. where he’ll readily admit he was a terrible employee who constantly thought, “I can do this so much better.” As the brains and heart behind REI BlackBook, his total focus is on doing it better, dreaming big, building for the future, listening to the REI BlackBook community needs, and ensuring the BlackBook team understands the company mission and purpose so their hearts, as well as their minds, are engaged every day.
He’s a self-taught tech enthusiast who got his start in computer technology from the Marine Corps when he was thrown into maintaining their network. He fell in love with technology then and there and broke everything in sight to figure out how it worked. An exuberant father to four kids, and one heck of a singer who landed his wife Jackie with a karaoke song, Damon believes that helping others succeed is the best way to spend your time.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why Damon moved from the mortgage banking business into real estate investing
- How Damon fosters a sense of community in the real estate investing world
- The lessons Damon learned from the 2008 market crash
- How Damon evolved his business within months to serve the real estate community in a new way
- How Damon was inspired by the Wicked Smart way of thinking, the community, and the support they provide
- The importance of having strategies to move your business forward
- Why is Damon so committed to empowering his tribe, from associates to homebuyers and sellers
Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine