15 Oct Grounding Yourself to the Earth, with Clinton Ober
Clint Ober is the innovator behind the Grounding Movement and author of Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever? and the CEO of EarthFX Inc., a Palm Springs research and development company.
A series of seemingly unrelated yet highly synchronistic events dating back to his early childhood led to a groundbreaking discovery that many have called The Most Important Health Discovery of all time. Grounding has now become a massive international movement — causing people to shed their shoes and reconnect electrically to the surface of the Earth.
He first learned about grounding when installing Cable TV systems in Billings, Montana in the early 1960s. A decade later, he formed Telecrafter Corporation and built it into the largest provider of cable installation services in the United States. This company specialized in proper grounding of cable installations for safety and TV signal stability.
Following a major health challenge in 1995, he retired and embarked on a personal journey looking for a higher purpose in life. During his travels, he noticed people wearing plastic and rubber soled shoes that insulate the body from earth. He wondered if no longer being naturally grounded could affect us. The question led to an experiment that suggested grounding alone reduced chronic pain and improved sleep.
Thereafter, he developed a working hypothesis: Grounding the human body to the Earth normalizes the functioning of all of the body's systems — the body utilizes the earth’s electrical potential and free electrons to maintain its internal electrical stability, normalizing all of its self-regulating and self-healing systems.
Over the past twenty years, Clint’s work has catalyzed many of the over 20 research studies that have been published on the extensive health benefits of grounding, which have shown impressive improvements in…
- Pain & Stiffness
- Blood Pressure
- Tiredness & Fatigue
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Viscosity
- Thyroid Function
- Wound Healing
- Vagal Tone
- Serum Electrolytes
- Athletic Performance & Recovery
Grounding has now become a massive international movement — causing people to shed their shoes and reconnect electrically to the surface of the Earth.
What you will learn in this episode:
- What challenges Clinton has faced in getting the word out about the many proven benefits of grounding yourself to the earth
- Why grounding yourself to the earth and restoring your electrical balance through direct contact with the earth can dramatically improve your health and wellness
- What methods and products are available that can help you achieve grounding, and why grounding is an ideal way to reduce inflammation in your body
- How Clinton and his team spent two decades doing around 30 peer-reviewed studies to demonstrate the benefits of grounding yourself to the earth
- How Clinton discovered the principles of grounding, and how he began to discover many unexpected health benefits as he researched grounding
- Why Clinton is focused on educating people about the benefits of grounding, and what his typical customer looks like
- Why the advent of rubber-soled shoes caused society to start seeing health problems we hadn't experienced before
- Why reducing inflammation in your body is the key to dealing with countless health challenges
- Why leather soled shoes are much better for your health and wellbeing than rubber or plastic soled shoes
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/groundtherapy
- Website: www.earthing.com
- Website: https://earthinginstitute.net/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/clint-ober-4522772b
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/earthing.com
- Twitter: @earthing
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: