16 Aug Create Very Important Learning Experiences
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. In the early 1990’s Chris built over 100 single family homes, in the mid-1990’s to 2000’s he owned a Realty Executives Franchise, and eventually sold his brokerage business as a realtor to Coldwell Banker in 2000. In the 2000’s he transitioned to coaching people throughout US and Canada while doing converting multi-family homes to condos and “raise the roof” projects where he converted single family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods.
Chris is an advocate of constant education and participates annually in a high-end mastermind group personally with Ron LeGrand, with whom he does JV deals for properties valued over $1 million. Chris’ company Pre Property Solutions buys between 4-10 properties monthly and a large percentage of those are done via lease options as well as selling via special terms lease. Chris and his team have done over $75 million in real estate transactions.
Chris coaches others throughout the country to do the same. He has a passion for helping others and spurring them to grow to their full potential.
What you will learn:
- What John F. Kennedy has to teach you about learning and leadership
- The principles of what Tony Robbins calls, “Never ending improvement”
- What growing your business requires of you
- Why your income is always determined by your commitment to personal development
- The two key action items for you to take to experience a quantum leap
- What you can do every day, starting from when you get up, to improve yourself
- How to jumpstart your day with meditation, reviewing your life plan, and more
- Why you need to go take action right now
Ways to contact Chris: