06 Jul The Multifamily Attorney
Boston-based attorney Charles Dobens teaches a step-by-step program that will show new investors to seasoned professionals how to get started in the multifamily real estate investing business even with limited cash, credit or experience.
A successful attorney and consultant to multifamily investors all over the country, Charles Dobens has personally acquired over $20,000,00 of apartments and been involved, on behalf of his clients, in over $3B in multifamily transactions (yes, that's Billions with a ‘B').
His legal and consulting practice has one objective – helping new investors overcome any lack of confidence in moving towards their financial objective of owning and operating apartments.
As an investor himself, he has seen all sides of multifamily deals. In his self-deprecating, humor-filled, training style, he will walk you through the entire buying process in a way that no one else teaches. By the end of your time with him, you will totally understand what it takes to be a success in the multifamily business.
What you will learn:
- What to watch out for when starting out in the multifamily real estate business
- The mistakes and pitfalls to avoid at any stage of your career
- Where to put your money and how to analyze a property to get maximum ROI
- How to market yourself for success and know, “what business you’re in”
- The best ways to build your “tribe” of clients and students
- What you need to do to avoid losing your shirt in the multifamily market
- How to find the best partners and avoid trouble
Ways to contact Charles: