14 May Leadership Master Class, with Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. He is the leading coach on the topics of Leadership, Selling, Self-Esteem, Goals, Strategy, Creativity and Success Psychology. Throughout his 40+ year career, Brian has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 70 other countries worldwide.
He is the top selling author of over 70 books, including Eat That Frog, a New York Times Best Selling book. In addition to this, he has written and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs, including the worldwide, best-selling Psychology of Achievement, which has been translated into more than 28 languages.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why your business model is the greatest determining factor in your success, and how a Harvard study found that 80% of businesses have the wrong business model
- How Brian’s leadership master class programs teach business leaders to structure their business model in a way that maximizes their success
- What obstacles and challenges Brian has faced over the course of his incredible career, and how he learned the key skill of selling by asking questions
- Why real business success is based on building strong relationships and maintaining those relationships
- How Brian built his career by always asking for more responsibility in his various jobs and then running with it
- Brian shares how the right relationships have helped him both in business and in his forays into real estate investing
- Why Brian believes you should learn from the experts who have already achieved the success you’re looking for
- How Brian identified “32 laws” that he outlined in his bestselling Psychology of Achievement program
- Brian shares a strategy for learning lessons from both your successes and failures, and he shares why successful people work six or seven days a week at first
- How Brian’s triangle of success works, with accepting responsibility, discovering your goals, and personal development and continuous learning
- Visit Brian’s Website: www.BrianTracy.com
- Summer of Deals Website: www.SummerOfDeals.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/briantracyint/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BrianTracyPage
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: