14 Mar Turn Your Annual Income into Monthly Income
Posted at 04:00h in Podcast
Brett Snodgrass is the Founder of Simple Wholesaling.
Brett began wholesaling in late 2006 and has developed quite an extensive resume. Having been involved in everything from land contracts to buy and hold and full-time rehabbing. Brett knows his stuff when it comes to real estate and he is confident that the properties in their inventory are real deals you can rely on.
His life is shared with his adorable wife Karen and his three beautiful children: Kaylin, Ethan, and Gavin. His purpose in life is to run his business with integrity, honesty, and to always put God first.
What you will learn:
- Brett’s transition from elementary school teacher to real estate investor
- The first deal he did where he found a house for $9,000 and sold it for $16,000
- Why Brett switched from a number of different types of deals to focusing on wholesaling
- Why you need to have mentors and coaches to reach your peak performance in business and in life
- Brett’s team that has doubled over the last year, what positions he has inside and outside his company, and how they work together to do 300 deals a year
- A couple books Brett recommends for scaling up your business
- Partnering with someone who has been there before and leveraging their confidence
- Focusing on one thing and doing it really, really well and not spreading yourself too thin
- The importance of a great team and having great experiences with them
- Why you need to make the time for exercise and why Brett uses a walking desk to stay active during the day
- Turning your yearly income into your monthly income
- How much business your real estate business should be doing before you quit your job to focus on your real estate business full time