16 Mar How Do You Get to 7 Figures and Beyond as an Entrepreneur?, with Brett Gilliland
Brett Gilliland is Founder and CEO of Elite Entrepreneurs, a company that specializes in giving $1M+ business owners the knowledge, processes, and tools to grow to $10M and beyond. Brett is an expert in organization development, leadership, and strategy and spent 10 years helping Infusionsoft grow from $7M in revenue to over $100M.
Brett was involved in the foundational work of Purpose, Values, and Mission at Infusionsoft and facilitated the strategic planning process for many years. One of Brett’s favorite professional accomplishments is co-creating Infusionsoft’s Elite Forum along with Clate Mask and building the Elite business inside of Infusionsoft.
As the leader of the Elite business, Brett has helped hundreds of struggling seven-figure business owners overcome their biggest challenges and achieve new levels of success. He also played a central role in the development of Infusionsoft’s Leadership Model and was serving as the VP of Leadership Development when the decision was made to spin the Elite business out of Infusionsoft. As the new owner of Elite Entrepreneurs, Brett can’t think of anything else he’d rather be doing professionally.
When Brett isn’t busy helping $1M+ businesses succeed, he is a family man who enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife, Sharon, and their 8 children.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Brett got started working with Infusionsoft as a consultant and eventually came to become vice president with the company
- Why the challenges faced by seven-figure organizations wanting to move into eight figures are fairly universal
- What steps you should take when you’re just under the $1 million revenue mark and wanting to grow beyond that level
- Why you as a business leader set the limits of your business’s growth, based upon your own ability to grow and learn
- How to get access to a free copy of Brett’s growth program for businesses under $1 million who are ready to grow
- Why accountability to a peer group is a powerful tool to help push you toward growth and strengthen your business
- What daily activities Brett does to help keep himself centered, focused and charged up for his work week
- What plans Brett has for Elite Entrepreneurs in the future, and how he’s preparing to execute those plans
- What book Brett is currently reading, who his favorite author is, and what valuable lessons he has learned from his mentors
- What strategies Brett recommends you focus on in your business in the next few months, and what values you should work on cultivating