30 Jul Real Estate Mentor, with Alvin “Hope” Johnson
Alvin Hope Johnson is the President of Hope Housing Foundation (HOPE) and guides the staff of Assertive Management Group, LLC., (AMG) HOPE’s privately-owned property management firm. The Foundation, which is headquartered in McKinney, Texas, was incorporated as a 501(c) (3) in 1998. HOPE has a business model that positions itself as one of the most effective, nonprofit affordable workforce housing organizations in the Country. With a little over 1,300 Affordable Housing Units and growing, the Foundation is in the developmental stages of building an additional 1000 units for 2021 and 20,000 by 2026 through strategic partnerships. Also planned for 2021-2022 are two new single-family housing developments with a total of 450 homes for the Workforce community.
Alvin is also President and CEO of Multifamily Monopoly (MFM), an education company founded in 2020 after 38 years of Real Estate experience. MFM designed to give the serious Real-estate investor all the tools necessary to develop and acquire their own multifamily apartment building.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Alvin first got involved in real estate, and how a crucial real estate mentor changed the course of Alvin's life
- Why being persistent and truly committed to learning from his mentor with passion opened many doors for Alvin
- What advice Alvin has to offer for anyone looking to find a mentor advance their own success and education
- How Alvin connected to his real estate mentor through a mutual friend, and how his social network has been a powerful resource in his career
- How Alvin is aiming for 20,000 units in the next five years, and why he has discipline to “do the hard things today” so that he can focus on “the easy things tomorrow”
- Why Alvin has begun to use Clubhouse Live as a powerful platform for connecting with others and getting information and events to those who need them
- How Alvin has moved into coaching others through his education company Multifamily Monopoly, and what benefits he offers to coaching students
- Clubhouse: clubhouselive.us/srec
Promo code: SREC
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.AlvinHopeJohnson.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/alvinhopejohnson
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/alvinhopejohnson
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/alvinhopejohnson
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: