02 Mar Pushing Through the Valleys in Real Estate, with Nathan Buchheit
Nathan Buchheit is a partner and owner of businesses within real estate. He has been around real estate since an early age — and has built a portfolio of his own since college. While attending school in Northern Iowa and walking on the basketball team he owned his first rental property, where he House Hacked one of the rooms while renting to other college friends. After graduating and marrying his wife, he moved to Washington state. Since moving to Washington, Nathan has been let go from the 9-5 due to COVID, transitioned to working for himself while helping with his parents Real Estate business located in Iowa. Nathan also recently became a father.
What you will learn in this episode:
- What did Nathan learn from growing up in a family real estate business
- How to manage a 9 to 5 job while developing your career in real estate
- How losing his job helped Nathan make progress in real estate
- Why Chris and Zach recommend that beginner investors commit at least three years
- How Nathan has leveraged the Smart Real Estate community
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: